:. In General .:
You name it, I've probably been there. My father is a dry alcoholic, my mom's bipolar, my sister's a middle-aged, immature pothead w/a kid. I'm a dry cutter, burner, biter, and beater.
I was raised a Christian, but I'm currently trying to find my own path, and therefore associate myself with no religion at the moment. I play piano and clarinet, but my biggest artistic passion at the moment is painting. I also love messing around with computer graphics and drawing. I drew the picture below completely by hand.
I worry and stress out A LOT. I am stubborn, hard-headed, and I have a tendency to say what pops into my mind, whether I am insulting someone or not. In all actuality, I try not to hurt people, and actually care a lot more about others than I may appear to. I love to smile and laugh and I love to just relax (although I have a lot of trouble doing so). I constantly try to update my diary to reflect the changes I am going through in life...and it's funny cuz I don't even favor the color pink, but, somehow, it seems to fit.
A lot of people believe that I try to "grow up too fast," but my childhood was over before it started...I'm a very emotional person and I have a knack for confusing myself and the people around me. I know who I am, but I cannot put it into words. I'm not here for arguments, brownie points, or critics...
what you see is what you get.
^...This is me and my boyfriend, James...^
x. My Passions .x
- James. I love him more than anything. He met me at my lowest point and helped me realized that I am actually worth something. He has taught me how to love myself and open up a part of my world that I never thought I could.
- My friends. Most of my friends are guys, and they are my brothers.
- Painting has been a great experience for me. I think it is the first healthy form of stress-release I have ever had in my life.
- My Cell Phone.
- PAYDAY is the SHIT! And I mean the actual DAY, not the stupid board game. lol.
x. People You'll Probably Read About Here.x
(In no particular order)
- James - The love of my life (mentioned above). He lives with me, we're engaged...I love him more than anything.
- Laine - James's best friend, he's like a brother to me.
- Miranda - She's freaking hyper as hell, but she's a really awesome person. I love her to death, and I've had some of the best times with her.
- James E - He's best friends with James and Laine, and another one of my brothers. He's always been there and he's always driven us everywhere. :D
- Samantha - She was my best friend off and on for years...our most recent fall out was over the same thing as the last 3 or 4...thought she changed...but turns out she's still getting drunk, still getting laid (by many different guys), and still SMOKING METH...sry that's one thing I can't stand w/people.
- Chelsea - Another bitch that was my best friend for oh...8 or so years...then she cheated on Laine, spread rumors about me, tried to ruin my relationship with James, and said a lot of things that were totally uncalled for...