This Diary is more of a blog. A place for me to vent and write my opinion, my stresses and the things I, frankly, feel important enough to mention.
I generally write notes on society, politics, religious, science, et al. I will address any questions that are posted and upon request, or if need be, write an entry to answer something. I ask for respect and try to give respect. You are free to post your opinion but do it respectfully. OpenDiary has its rules I have mine.
1. RESPECT myself and others, this includes when someone asks for your attention to a point OR when you are asked to stop saying something or speaking a certain way. Even if they will never read this, respect ALL persons.
2. If you give data, numbers, etc cite them. If there is no citation available then say that it is your opinion and you are looking for citation. Don't just make up stuff and pass it off as data. Internet sources are prefered as they are easily read by all.
3. Understand that at the foundation of a believer's choice to believe is an act of faith which isn't logically or rationally sound. It is faith and cannot be proven or understood. Faith is a personal matter and cannot be taught, shared, or imparted.
4. I grant permission to anyone who so chooses to copy and post my entires and/or comments on their Opendiary.com page. Reproduction elsewhere requires my written approval and is specific to that request and selection unless otherwise stated. Friends only posts are NOT included in this.
5. I reserve the right to place a restriction at the top of a page which over-rules rule #4.
These rules were draft 4 May 2009. Any entries and/or comment made prior to this date are not bound by rules but remain under the authority of OpenDiary.com and subject to the general rules set forth by the admins of the site.
Feel free to comment, but keep it clean and respectful. Failure to follow these rules can result in your banning from my page and/or being reported to OpenDiary Administration.