Important things about me:
- Originally I come from Leeds, though for the past twelve years my home has been Hull, East Yorkshire.
- I support Leeds United, in a big way.
- I'm an eternal optimist (I have to be, otherwise I'd never survive the football season)
- I'm a clumsy fool.
- I'm shy, but this sadly doesn't manifest itself in a lack of things to say - when I feel nervous in a social situation I tend to engage mouth before brain and more often than not am left to rue the consequences.
- I play the cello and enjoy it, though I'm nothing special.
- I love parties, music festivals, clubs, pubs, bars and other things 18-year-olds tend to like, but at heart I'm a real family girl.
- On September 20th 2008, I left my home county of Yorkshire and hopped North across the border to Scotland to study for an English degree in the kookiest, coolest place on Earth (or so I think) - St Andrews.
Basically, since I came to University (3 months ago now) I've been keeping a diary in spiral-bound notebooks, but have decided to relocate my thoughts/ramblings to the World Wide Web. This is mostly for the benefit of Cerule, one of my closest friends, who has an account on this site - read her diary, it's on my favourites - and I thought it would make life easier if she could keep up with my life as easily as I can keep up with hers. Anyone else is welcome to read too, though don't expect anything of earth-shattering importance. Just have fun laughing with me and at me (usually the latter!), and I hope I can make you understand just why I love this town so much.
Thanks for dropping by.