Happy new year, everyone! I've been working on this list of resolutions for the past few days. They are in no particular order...
1. Continue losing weight. (Over 12 lbs so far!)
2. Apply more money to pay off HIS debt faster. (#5 and #12 will help with this!)
3. Have my final wisdom tooth pulled. (EEEP!!)
4. Consider reviving my old X-Files website that I shut down in August of 2001.
5. Stop buying books. (DOUBLE EEEP!!!)
6. Spend more time reading the books I already have.
7. Make myself more accessible on Yahoo messenger and ICQ. (i.e., actually have them loaded and on "visible" mode!) I should spend more time touching base with my real-life friends and relatives.
8. Clean this perishing room!!
9. Try to write in this diary more often. I was going to say "every day," but I don't want to write an entry just for the sake of fulfilling an obligation. I'd rather wait until I have something of substance to contribute.
10. Be more involved with my Yahoo club/mailing list. I am the owner and moderator, after all, so it falls upon me to keep the list active and think of fun activities.
11. Likewise, be more involved with the DK message board and chat room. I've missed the last several Wednesday night chats, and hardly ever post to the board. I enjoy the board every day, though, and all the nice people there. I shouldn't lurk so much!
12. Drastically cut down on my eBay bidding. (*twitch*)
13. Spend less time on the computer. (Thus reducing carpal-tunnel and fried retinas.)
14. Save up the hundreds of dollars necessary to buy the latest edition of Burke's Peerage. (An exception to #5!)
15. Conveniently forget to review this entry again on December 31, so I don't feel guilty about all the resolutions I never kept. >:)