1) What does your online diary name mean, and why did you pick it?
Well kinda childish and light-hearted. But self-explanatory. "sara loves bobby". I'm Sara....bf is Bobby. I love Bobby= sara loves Bobby,lol.
2) When did you first get an online diary?
I think I've had it since 2001.
3) Why did you first start an online diary?
I like an outlet besides poetry to write down my thoughts and feelings. Because I have a tendency to hold stuff in....and not tell people what I probably should at times.
4) How did you find OpenDiary.com?
When I was in New York taking care of my godkids Matthew, my friends boyfriends' "gay" 13/14 year old son told/informed me about the website and said it was like livejournal.com but he liked it a lot better, and he gave me his diary name and all that. But we lost contact. I think he deleted his diary. I dont know what ever happened to him! I used to keep a hand written one...and I do off and on, but mostly I just do the Online Diary.
5) When writing an entry, do you believe you are writing for you or the reader?
I am writing for myself, but I also write for the reader...because I have a tendency to over-explain who people are and how I know them, if they are in relation to me etc. So I don't get notes from people saying who the hell is so and so?!?! But I say what I want to say...because let's face it this is the only place I can really say what needs to be said.
6) When writing an entry, are you completely honest?
Well it's a DIARY!!!!! So yes, I am 100% honest. I might not "elaborate" on certain things but I do not embellish on the truth or lie about anything that I write in my diary. Really I dont' think I "lie" at all. Maybe when I was little...but what's the point? All it does is cause conflict and drama.
7) Describe your writing setting:
Well if we are talking about poetry, then it's rather dark and i'd say gothic or "emo". I guess that's a new term they use for anything that is "emotionally charged". But that's me assuming and putting it into my own words....so maybe it really means something else. I've never actually googled the definition for "emo".
Now as far as the OD (OpenDiary), again I believe I am an EMO writer. I have a tendency to wait until I became extremely pissed off, bothered....but bottle it up until I cannot wait any longer then I go sit in front of the computer and "bitch" and "emotionalize" my fears, wants, enragements. It all comes out and normally not the way I want it to, because my emotions are out- ruling the logic of my over-worked brain!!!
8) Is anyone that you know (in real life) allowed to read your diary?
Well my mom does. Or I don't know if she still does but she knows how to get to it. I almost created a new one so no one i knew in real life would have access to it. It's kinda hard to bitch about my mom knowing that she's going to read it later, so on the negative aspect she doesn't get discussed too much on here. But I'm about to let that go...because you know what it's my fucking diary and she can just reading it...because my thoughts are exactly that. My thoughts. Oh yea my friend Sarah Kotora has my diary too but she's cool.
9) Do you know anyone in real life with a diary, which you are allowed to read?
10) Has anyone found your diary that you really didn’t want to find it?
No, that would be really difficult. Do you know how many users there are on here? They would have to know my user name.
11) Do you believe writing in your online diary is therapeutic?
Yes, but sometimes it can be harmful. I have a very bad downfall. I have problems letting things go. I will tell someone it's "ok" or I forgive them...but I don't. I remember everything and I try not to be that way but I have a lot of problems just letting go of things in the past especially people that have harmed me emotionally. And I guess sometimes in this OD I have a tendency to beat it like a dead horse with no hair left on it's back.
12. How many entries do you have?
I don't know. ....I think it's like 460 entries.
13) Do you have any entries that are private?
Yes, mostly those about certain aspects of my past I'm not too proud of or do not want people to know about.
14) If you answered yes to that, (without getting too personal), why don’t you want people to see them?
It's my diary and it's none of their business? Simple as that.
15) How many favorites do you have?
I probably have about 15 people on my favorites list. give or take a few. I don't really keep up with that.
16) Do you know who your first favorite was?
Well Matthew....back in 2001, but like I said we lost touch.
17) Who on your current faves list has been on it the longest?
18) Which of your faves is most similar to you? Why?
I don't know, I don't like comparing myself to people unless it's in hobbies or interests. I am no better than anybody else. We all have problems and we all are seeking our own kind of solutions.
19) Which of your faves is most different from you? Why?
They are all different. I can't really say. Probably the one obsessed with demonic possessions and vampires, I'd have to say....haha. Why are they always girls?!
20) Your entire faves list has updated - whose entry do you go and read first? Second? Third? Fourth? And fifth? Any particular reason?
I go in order.
21) Who is your newest fave?
I don't know I don't care. I read and note entries as they are posted, has nothing to do with which one/person I like more.
22) If you could meet any of your favs in real life (and you knew for sure they weren't an ax murderer, who would you pick and why?
I think her name is Shannon. She seems really cool and has kids and goes through some of the same issues in regards to the child-father thing.
23) Do you talk to your favs online?
24) Have you ever written an entry while too intoxicated?
Maybe like when I was 19 or 20,lol. Too many tequila shots will make you say things normally you wouldn't.
25) Do you feel accepted by the diary community?
Do I care?!?! Nope. Don't like it, don't read it.
26) Have you secretly fell in love (or had a crush on) a diarist?
ummmmm no, that would be kinda silly. I got the perfect man already, so I have no need for silly crushes.
27) Have you ever read an entry that really moved you?
28) Has anyone written anything that made you cry?
29) What are your favorite kinds of entries to read?
Things that make you thing, current events and peoples feelings in regards to them.
30) After writing an entry, how long do you wait to see if you have notes?
I check once a day unless I'm unusually writing in my diary a lot that particular day.
31) If you don’t have notes, do you feel let down?
do i feel let down? no that would be kinda crazy. But i do like the notes. I like when people give me their opinions on what I wrote and what I'm going through. whether it be a note of encouragement or tell me I'm a fucking dumbass and to get real. Not that I like that...but sometimes the truth hurts.
32) How many notes do you usually get?
I don't know, not something I have thought about.
33) Did you know the more notes you leave, the more notes you get?
Well I don't care, but that's probably true,lol.
34) Do you delete mean or nasty notes?
Yes, that's just uncalled for!
35) Have you ever left a nasty note and not signed your name?
No only immature people do that. likely 15 and still in HS. With nothing better to do. If you're going to say something you should at least be grown up enough to let them know who laid the smack down on their lily @$$!!!!!
36) Have you ever left a note on a person’s diary, just to make them feel better?
Yes, I do it all the time, especially when they leave entries about feeling down and Self-Abuse.
37) Do you keep a paper copy of your online diary?
NO, but I probably should. I need to put them to CD's incase something ever happens to this website. I have a lot of poetry on here besides all the important "feelings" I get out on cyber paper.
38) Do you go back and reread your past entries?
Yes, just to make sure I didn't make any typos or it doesnt sound funny....or to see if I forgot to say something I might find to be important.
39) What's the most interesting thing you can think of about Opendiary?
The basic principle of what it is. A DIARY ONLINE!!!!! I love it. I type so much faster than I can write....so I get my thoughts and feeligns down a lot faster than if I were using a hardcopy journal/diary.