Ever the Workman: Into action.
Doctor’s offices call us. We call doctors. He finally has a pain pill. More appointments too. He sleeps a lot. Everything is cancelled for a week or so. He sleeps some more in the midst of pills, lotions, and potions.
I figure out how to do things he usually helps with. Groceries: One day only as I cannot climb the back stairs with more than that weight. I finally have parameters on Thanksgiving too: Lessa had Chickenpox, and Zoe has the immunization.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts and donating where it will count.
- Himself: Being very proactive.
- Herself: ”Can I do anything,” has become my mantra. Sorting at the store today.
- Reading: The new Vorkosigan Space Opera. It has me rivited.
- Balance: Lessa got an A on the toughest midterm. The shrinking of our world.