The US Capitol Building from the South walkway….with the 9/11 fences to keep everyone off the grass.
Little things tell me that G’s recovering. There’s more pep in his voice, and more engagement in life too. He didn’t ask for his corn as often, and once he actually laughed. You bet I am grateful.
Because of this, I felt free to participate in life a bit too. I was trying to get the living room “red” instead of “blue” by the time next visitors were scheduled, but I too have only so much pazazz these days. I did get art chosen, and most of the old stuff down. On the way upstairs from the doctor’s, he carried some of it up….for which I am very grateful. Small projects can certainly grow into big ones with almost no effort at all.
Today my goal is to finish warming up the living room for the winter months and start on a small album of the Washington DC trip. Small is the operant word here.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: The doc says the pressure is up only a little in his eye, he was pleased, and G was to continue using the drops and come in next in January.
- Herself: Was able to pool, grocery shop and run errands. Finished with the Ancestry.com site and unsubbed. Closed my second Blogger blog too.
- Reading: A new Tad Williams. Powerful characters.
- Balance: Falling asleep over the TV last night. I’m really getting good at the head bobbing stuff.