A grinning Geezer.
We stay up past ten some nights. I have been sleeping in because of this trying for eight hours. I’m so very slow and sleepy as a result. For a while there, I too didn’t feel well…allergies perhaps. More sleep seems to help. In fact, all of life seems to be a trade-off these days. Today, instead of going to the pool, I slept in then went to work.
Tomorrow I’m going in very early to help price a whole house that arrived today. Yes, whole house. The biggest things were left out in the shop, and tomorrow the Christmas Boutique goes out after 3pm. Christmas trees will be fighting for space with the organ, sofa, tables, and many chairs. There were foour boxes of cook books to gladden my heart to.
To clear out the store before the holiday event, everything was half price today. We were very busy in the morning. Not a lot of books left the shelves though. Later tomorrow, after three, I will be helping install the Holiday things…after I get the boxes of holiday books out. I’ll get a ride in with a fellow volunteer, and G will pick me up. That’s balance.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts and donating where it will count.
- Himself: Worked the whole day; Lunch time he did the laundry; carried up the laundry, cleaned the garage, and took me out to dinner after shopping at the store.
- Herself: Shopped while I worked. Got two Crate and Barrel nesting tables….one red, a Chinese horse, a clear glass salad bowl, and turquoise linen placemats. Half price. You are welcome. I did forget to pick up his meds tho.
- Reading: Beginning a reread of the Panama Canal book.
- Balance: Not reading and seeing better.