The Vagaries of life….it appears our primary email address has been hacked. I apologize to any of you who got unwanted email. G is hard at work solving the problem. While he does that, I’m going to write here then bring down all the red holiday ornaments for the tree. It’s get rid of worn, tired, unused trinkets, and maybe a few other colors too.
For many years starting in the early 80’s, certainly in an over-reaction to leaving behind the ornaments from my childhood, I have been over-compensating and buying stuff for the tree. Now for the past three or four years, I have been reversing the trend. Last year, I donated all the blue’s we wouldn’t use again. The green’s are gone. This year I’m diving into the reds.
We will see how successful both of us are with our projects by the end of the day.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts and donating where it will count.
- Himself: Docenting for the first time since he got sick.
- Herself: Sorting ornaments and books. Another estate came in, and giant boxes of books cover the work area in back.
- Reading: Same as yesterday.
- Balance: Yesterday at work. I was so busy that I never got to the mountains of books..