I spent a few hours yesterday putting red stuff on the tree. Afterwards, perhaps because of my tired, shaky hands, I could never get a good, in focus, shot of the tree. Darn it. I’ll try again later.
G set up the tree, and he hung lights on two of the patios. It was too much for him. He never really moved after that…a truly bad day. I felt so sorry for him. This is a virus that just keeps on giving. He’s trying a half hour at the gym this morning….no more. We will see.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: He says he is feeling better.
- Herself: Pool, work at the store, shop for dinner.
- Reading: Nothing at the moment, but I have a nook book awaiting.
- Balance: A first day as pricer by myself. Calling for an appointment about my hand when I get home.