Mid-century modern Taylor and Taylor.
Work yesterday was fascinating. The store is filled with excellent goodies, yet the book shelves are bare. As I wandered round the store for my morning Facebook photo trek, I was pleased to find that they put that huge Mid-century modern set out. In a corner tho….we do have massive numbers of dish sets out right now, and they aren’t selling.
I took lots of pictures yesterday too. When I got home, I discovered that many were out of focus…fuzzy, even with the image stabilization on automatic. Shakey me. Very disappointing. I especially wanted to get a picture of the overflowing bookshelves. I pulled all the old books out, but even staying an hour late, all I could do was get the new books off the floor.
I have ambitious plans for the day…too ambitious perhaps. So, maybe I will even get a few books shelved too. Maybe.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: Says he is better and went off to the gym.
- Herself: List: Pool, Drug store for prescription and two meds, books at store, finish printing out the DC book. A little ambitious.
- Reading: Nothing….wearing a sweatshirt that says, “EAT, SLEEP, READ.”
- Balance: Remembering to fill up my gym bag shampoo bottle. LOL