The air is crisp, the sun is still out, and I am looking for some of 2012’s favorite shots to share with you this chilly morning.
Some of my best work is done on or near the water. I love clear days and details on the ships.
Actually, I love repetitious details any which way I can get them.
Sometimes you just have to laugh as with this row of tired bras at a thrift store. Not my store, mind you.
I rarely do well with the big view often just creating more boredom, but I love to crawl right in and capture the tiny stuff.
Then again, sometimes the tiny stuff works well in a broader view too as in this portrait of my friend Bee.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: ”I think I am getting your cold. Dang.”
- Herself: Moving on down in my chest.
- Reading: You all, at the moment.
- Balance: Does blowing my nose help?