No long naps yesterday. I played with images, priced things at work, and fixed a really good but lite dinner. Leftover pho…which had leftover lemon chicken in it, leftover tossed veggie salad, and half a baked potato. I confess that the portions were huge as I was trying to consume leftovers.
“It’s ok to throw food away.”
Boy, that’s hard to say. We of the WWII generation raised by the Depression generation find that almost impossible to do much less say.
We both lost weight at our weekly WW meeting. If Consumer Reports tells me that we will lose weight better if we go to meetings, we will go to meetings. I’m trying not to think beyond the moment.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts. Cheering on ThomaS.
- Himself: He had a good day.
- Herself: Feeling really well this week.
- Reading: Nothing new, and tonight is “Project Runway” which we both love.
- Balance: Pulling out my watercolors and paper.