There are those days when interests drive out the best laid routines.
Smiling, I managed to retain the words, Borrego Modern
, with the Great Geezer’s birthday help
of course, Long enough to access the site. Borrego Springs is going to have a house tour. I won’t be on it, but I can access the buildings and architects thanks to this wonderful site.
Facebook’s The-BookCase Project
always whets my imagination. They say, “CP is a resource site for articles on how technology is having an impact on hardback books, on bookshops, and on the publishing industry. English Language media throughout the globe is monitored every day for these articles and posted on the site.” Usually they devolve to show acres of bookcases. Those bookcases charm me.
I’ll read Ronni’s pages later. She’s usually amusing on Saturdays. I work my way down my blog list from there encouraging my other friends to do the same. Look, Ruthie’s heading to Japan again. Tabor and Hillary are heading into spring…you don’t want to miss that. What’s Kay up to now? What are you doing on this cold rainy day?
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: It’s raining. He’s driving. Estatesaling we go, work for him, dinner out.
- Herself: Need to cut my hair and follow G around on his birthday.
- Reading: Yesterday’s book.
- Balance: Taking better care of myself with toes and hair, and cough.