A pastor of one church who was previously a sailor was very aware of
The group of women reported that the computers should be referred to
1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited
The men, on the other hand concluded that computers should be
1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself
5. The message, “Bad command or filename” , is about