1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate – HOT CHOCOLATE! Eggnog = poison. 2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?He wraps them… My mom used to write all shakey-like to pretend it was Ol’ St. Nick writing the cards on them too! 3. Colored or white lights on tree/house? Go go gadget MULTICOLORED!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?Alas… we are out of mistle toe. 5. When do you put your decorations up?Usually decorations are up by the second week of Dec. The tree can’t be put up until the 15th or so. The later the better apparently.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? ZOMG! Perogies at the Prydun Christmas Dinner! Holy man… so delicious. 7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas eve with Oma and Opa and Harrold and Lorri 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I fought till the death on this one. In grade five I told people that the reason they saw their parents putting presents under the tree was because Santa doesn’t bring toys to kids that don’t believe in him… so their parents had to do it.:P I think around grade or grade 7 I finally embraced it… it was horrifying. Although I think I still believe in the spirit of Santa. I don’t think I’ll ever lose that.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? All of the ones from Harrold & Lorri and Oma (and Opa) and the Oma/Opa Santa :P 10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Our tree is a massacre of Christmas ornaments, tinsel (yuk! Tinsel = tacky) and lights.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?I love Snow! Especially when it is warm enough to play outside in it! 12. Can you ice skate? You betcha… Sorta.. :P 13. Do you remember your favorite gift?You know what? I think my favorite gift was from my Oma and Opa, the year he was in the hospital… it was in a little Christmas ornament that opened… and we were all wearing Santa hats…
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family. Period. End of statement.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?I’m usually too full for dessert! :P 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?Christmas Eve and Christmas day suppers with the family… and then boxing day at Lester Beach.
17. What tops your tree?Why, Santa does of course!! It used to be an angel but she broke. :P
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving. It toally makes me feel better about everything. Seeing their reactions. Though some people are impossible to “give” for. :P 19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Rudolph! Sung by Bing Crosby! Or that “Let it snow” one. ALL OF THEM!
20. Candy Canes!I love them. Every flavor, any time. (Was this even a question? LOL) 21. Fave Christmas Movie- Muppet’s Christmas Carol
22. What would you ask Santa for this year... World Peace… that includes in my household…. And a PS3. :P
REMEMBER: Insulting, degrading, or otherwise offensive notes are strictly forbidden. Any such notes will be deleted by our staff, and will result
in the diary of the person leaving the note being removed from this site. For more information, please refer to The Rules.