||Queens of the stone age-Little sister.
2005-The Year that was.
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Record my songs for Ashtray Heart to fourtrack. Bought a car.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't believe in New Year;s resolutions but I wanted to lose weight and I think I've lost 15 kiilos so.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My friend Tara is just about to give birth. I'm so excited for her and a little envious since I'm trying to concieve as well.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I was fortunate this year. I've lost a lot of people but not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
I'm too poor to travel.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
More time to work on my songs and a real job.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Writing great songs and getting a job.
9. What was your biggest failure?
My depression interfering with my school work causing me not to do as good as I hoped.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My year has been the year of depression,anxiety,panic attacks and obsessive behaviour. It is what ruined my year. It destroyed a good portion of my spirit this year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I didn't buy much this year but I'm quiet fond of some clothes I got.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My boyfriend-for putting up with me at my worst and picking me up everytiem I fell to the floor.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
'Half Jack' by The Dresden dolls.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? significantly sadder.
ii. Thinner or fatter? thinner.
iii. Richer or poorer? poorer as a single person more richer as a part of a couple.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
writing songs,recording, plugging my music.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Surfing the net. Time wasting.
20. How will you be spending Christmas/New Years?
I spent Chrstmas running around trying to fit all of my family in and New Year's will be spent sitting at home with my boyfriend.
21. Which internet people did you meet this year?
I've only ever met Jimmy and that was this time last year. Now he's one of my best mates.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
I'm already very much in love.
23. How many one-night stands?
A big fat zero.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
SBS world news.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Aldous Huxley's Brave new world.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Ever present love.
29. What did you want and not get?
Freedom and more free money.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Charlie and the chocolate factory.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 20 in January this year. I think I went out to dinner and that was all.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
doll like,a little burlesque. lots of lace. Grunge.
34. What kept you sane?
My boyfriend, music,zoloft and the Dresden dolls album.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jack White from the White Stripes.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
John Howard's Industrial relations changes,the Anti terror legislation,the War in Iraq.
37. Who did you miss?
Jimmy. I didn't see him enough.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
It's better to burn out than fade away. lol!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
'You'll notice something funny if you hang around here too long'. -The Dresden dolls.
Insulting, degrading, or otherwise offensive notes are strictly forbidden
. Any such notes will be deleted by our staff, and will result
in the diary of the person leaving the note being removed from this site. For more information, please refer to The Rules