|The Way It Is|
I "borrowed" an idea from I diary I came across and I thought it would be kinda cool to do. The girl started a list of 100 things about herself. I don't think Imma have 100 but it is a nifty idea to see what you can conclude about yourself. ina like a release of all of your nagging secrets and inner feelings. So here goes...
1. Some say my name is old fashioned and country (especially my middle name), but I thank my lucky stars that it is what it is because my parents wanted to name me crysanthimum! What were they smoking!
2. I am the only person that I know that listen and enjoys country music.
3. I hate it when my friends and fam pretend that they know the words to a song and make noises like they know the words. It annoys me. If you don't know the words, just hum the tune.
4. I think I try really hard to be friends with negative people because I am afraid that they will talk about me if I don't.
5. I am a pushover.
6. I had my very first boyfriend in high school (it lasted about a month) but sometimes I wish I was still with him.
7. I grew to hate my last boyfriend, well not HATE, just strongly dislike. I realized I only stayed with him because I thought I needed a prom date.
8. Ironically, at prom, I spent the whole time talking and hanging out with a different guy who I originally wanted to go with.
9. Sometimes I wish I was a guy so I could play football and grow a beard.
10. I don't know how to be spontaneous. Everytime I try to be, I realize that I am thinking it out which really isn't all that spontaneous.
More later...maybe they will be more interesting.