A quick blurb before Luke gets home from work.
- Work is going well. We've hired some new girls but one of the girls is looking to move and all kinds of other stuff is going on so yeah. I'm looking for another job. Just casually right now. Still studying for my national test.
- Family is still causing stress and drama.
- Luke and I are moving in together once we manage to find a place.
- On anti-anxiety meds, they're working wonders.
- On topamax to deal with the headaches that the anti-anxiety meds cause.
- Supposed to go on a diet but that is probably not going to go hard-core into effect until we move and I can start doing more in the kitchen.
- I started running again. I'm really out of shape and I'm only at a 17 1/2 minute mile, that's bad since I need a 15 minute mile for most of the marathons I want to take part in.
- I broke out in heat-rash so I'm not running until that clears up.
- We are going to beach in July with my family for the holiday; they rented a place for the whole week so Luke and I will be down there for a few days.
- Luke's parents (and daughter) may end up coming up from Georgia and I could end up meeting them for the first time that same week. (eeeeep!!)
I'm stressed and tired of looking for an apartment. I'd rather just get the whole ordeal over with and be moved in. *sigh* Looking for a place is proving to be the worst and hardest part about the process. We've looked at about a dozen places and actually gone to see about half of those. It's frustrating.
Ok, I think this is about it, I hear him pulling up so I'm going to wrap it up. Hopefully another entry soon.