I spent most of the weekend shopping. Yesterday after shopping at Target my mom and I got ready and I drove us plus my aunt and my mom's best friend to The Citizen/People's Kitchen for dinner. It was delicious! I had filet minion with potatoe and veggies. Today we went to church and then to the mall to continue the shopping. Between the past two days I have walked a lot. I should have worn my pedometer, but I actually didn't think the two shopping trips would turn into major events. Anyway, I just checked my email and I don't think I'm going to worry about any of that work stuff until tomorrow. I told myself that I was going to take the weekend off...and so I did. I'm trying to stay up late tonight, but wake up early tomorrow so I'm tired enough to take a little afternoon nap. I'll be working nights Monday and Tuesday...
To Do List for Tomorrow:
- Check spin class
- Go to mum's and bring her to bank
- Pay bills online for medical
- Go to spin and/or go home
- Upload fun clothes/accessories pics
- Go to post office and get holiday stamps
- Organize list and start Christmas cards
- Organize and update Christmas shopping list
- Relax and take a nap
- Wake up at 1, get ready and leave for work at 2pm
- Get home from work hopefully before 2am??? The night will either go smoothly and I'll leave at 10 or 11 at night, or it will be crazy working hours. Hopefully not the latter...we'll seee.