|Life Of A Horse Crazy Teen Mom|
This is since I know I should write but have zero, to write about so I'm going to post another About me Page, for those who know me you can skip, for those that don't know me enjoy!
Name: Coti Lynn
Kids: Austin James (d/o/b: 2/11/2006)
Relationship: Engaged To Thomas Jay (d/o/b: 2/19/1972)
1) Spiderman (aka L.J.J Spider), a 15 y/o, 15.1 HH, Chestnut with a meduim star, American Quarter Horse Gelding. He's is my favorite pony of all. I show him and we do trail rides, and stuff like that. He's an all around gelding. His main event in the ring is Western Pleasure and Trail. His least favorite is English On the flat.
2) Stormy (aka Stormy's Rebel Dreams), a 17 y/o, 14.3 HH, Roan, Appaloosa Gelding. He was my first real riding horse, then when I decided to show we adopted him out and we just got him back last fall. He has been a trail horse his whole life, but this year I'm starting to take him the ring as my english horse. He loves to trail and road ride.
3) Zodiac (aka Dark Silhouette), a 3 y/o, 15.3 HH, Black with a large star, Percheron Gelding. He's my baby and we plan to break him out this spring/summer. We figure he should mature around 18 HH (or 72 inches). He has good ground manner and lunges well, and he has a heart of gold.
4) Seven (aka Lucky Number Seven), a 9 y/o, 15 HH, Liver Chestnut, American Quarter Horse Gelding. He's a pain in my butt, but my fiancee just adores him. They ride trails together.
5) Taya (aka Mataya), a 1 y/o, 12 HH, Loud Chestnut Overo, Pinto mare. She's my sons pony that me and Tommy are training.
6) Trilo a 1 y/o black and white lop/rex buck bunny.
7) Thumper a 1 y/o tan and grey lop/rex buck bunny.
Well I have to get going, I'll finish sometime soon.