+ - - 50 Random Survey - - +
09. Have you ever dreamt you were naked in public? I don't think.
010. When was the last time you felt really embarrassed? I don't know.
011. What do you think about hair extensions? They're stupid
012. Do you think Lindsay Lohan is a bitch? Sure.
013. Do you think the Wayan’s brothers are hilarious? Not really.
014. Can either of your parents play an instrument? No.
015. Do you have a little brother? yes
016. Do you know any twins or triplets? no
017. What is your favourite boys name? None.
018. If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be and why? Totanyas house to be with her
019. Did you know that a Finnish heavy metal band called Lordi won the Eurovision song contest? Nope.
020. Have you even heard of the Eurovision song contest? Nope.
021. Do you like fairytales? no
022. What colour is the sky right now? black
023. Are your fingernails painted or natural? Natural.
024. Do you cut your toenails? Yes.
025. Do you ever get smelly feet? yes somtimes not always odd i know
026. Do you think Borders is a great bookstore (you better, I worked there!)? I hate bookstores
027. If money was no object would you ever get plastic surgery? No.
028. What do you think about permanent make up? No.
029. Would you ever get a tattoo? yes two shoulders
030. Do you think nose piercings look hot? Nope.
031. Do you think it is wrong to smoke around pregnant women and babies? Yes.
032. Would you ever like to visit Ireland? Sure!
033. When does summer begin for you? It started May 31
034. Are you a movie buff? Not really.
035. Do you think that bands like Panic at the disco suck? No.
036. Don’t you just hate ignorance? Yes.alot
037. Would you rather be able to rap or sing opera/classically? Sing opera.
038. If you could be transported to 1940s England or 1790s France, what would you choose? 1940s england WWII baby!
039. Have you ever watched Dr Who? No.
040. Have you ever seen a ghost? No.
041. Do you find the idea of ‘space’ scary? No.
042. Do you honestly believe that ‘God’ created the world in seven days? no