|Shmead no. 1|
Fact of the Day: 2 people are hospitalised in Paris, France every day from slipping up on dog faeces.
Yes, I'm bored. I know. I'm just too tired to do anything about it.
Anyway, taking cue from another open diary entry, I will list five strange things about me physically:
1) I am a mirror-image twin. Although my brother and I are identical, we are like inversions of one another. He is right-handed, I left. He has a stronger right eye, I have a stronger left eye, and so forth.
2) I am incredibly thin but am eternally eating. I have genetics to thank for that.
3) I have ridiculously long eye lashes. Not helpful when I wear glasses.
4) I had tracheo-oesphophageal fistula when I was born (my trachea and oesophagus connected, so I'd have drowned if given any milk), so I now have a scar on my right side from the operation to correct it, and an impressive cough when I get colds, to the point of passing out. I've seen the doctor about it, but alas, there is nothing that can be done.
5) My hair is utterly uncontrollable without hair-gel as strong as glue. And I hardly wear hair gel, because I can't be bothered to.
Btw, does anyone know of websites where I can put free music on my open diary entries? Merci! Oh, and I like people leaving notes. Makes me feel appreciated. And I may well give you a note in reply, unless I have nothing more constructive to say than, "hey, thanks for the note!"