I love doing these because I actually learn a lot about myself.
1. Who are you? Tonya
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? 1. I'm scared to fall in love, but already have. 2. I love music. 3. I am a Christian
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Making music, dancing, acting, singing, reading, writing, listening to music, studying, getting coffee, hanging with my friends, at church, getting Taco Bell with Chinny!
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Band, English Language, Orchestra, Art, AP US History, OK Scholars World History, Chemistry, Word Processing, Government
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? To bring my GPA back up. My grades weren't so hot last year, due to me getting sick and missing about three weeks of school, and still I wasn't better.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? In college. Sharing an apartment with Zac. One book published. Great relationship with God. Knowing what I want to do, for sure.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? Growing up. Questioning my choices. Learning.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? I really don't know. I'm pretty mature most of the time.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? "Okay. Come pick my up about 4:30 because I want to get some coffee and Espresso Beans before I go to the Warehouse."
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Um. I don't really know that there is one. Um, maybe that one song. I can't think of the title. It's by Casting Crowns. It starts "She is running a hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction." Maybe it's "Can Anybody Hear Her" It's about a girl, she's a christian and she's just headed in the wrong direction, and she is calling out for help, but it's like nobody can hear her.
1. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? I always wanted to.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? It varies. In the summer it gets better, because I'm not stressed, I'm closer to God...etc.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? I don't think so. I think it put a scab over them and sometimes that scab peels off and it still hurts just as bad. Maybe time disguises the pain.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? Dance in the rain and read.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? My dad is in prison and I hate his guts, and my mom and I fight all the time...and she tends to be a bit of an "Emotional Abuser".
Will you miss them when they are gone? I can't honestly say I will.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Sometimes. If I'm stressed about my own things, I am not.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? God.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A pediatrician.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? God gives second chances all the time. So, yeah.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? More of a giver, but if I need help, I accept it.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try to.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I stepped on a rusty nail one time. It went through my tennis shoe when my sister and step brothers and step sister and I were playing Cops and Robbers.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Um...Amanda with the whole anorexia thing, and at the same time the doctors were telling Falyn that all her symptoms pointed to a Tumor/Cancer in her brain. And they swore up and down that they saw what they thought was a tumor in her pituitary gland.
25. Who have you hugged today? Um...no one. I hugged Zac yesterday.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My meme and grandad show me every day that they care about me.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Oh yeah. More than I can possibly imagine.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A Understand everything that happens.
B Figure out what I want to do with my life.
C Learn every instrument.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do, or how other people make you feel? What other people say.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Honesty, Trust, Loyalty, Space, Truth, Faith in God, Openness, The ability to say no, Friendship.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Design my own home
B Live in Italy.
C Live my life for God.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Lose someone I love
B Lose my faith
C Denying God.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Spreading the Gospel to every nation, so that everyone will know God and worship him.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: Old people.
50's: Soda Pop Shop
80's: Rick Springfield
90's: Pop music.
2000 (so far): Trials. (Anorexia, Unidentified sickness, Death, Losing Faith, Hanging with the wrong crowd, Jesse)
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The Current time. It's when I am really discovering who I am and what I believe and who my friends are. It's where I am learning everything I believe.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Hmmm...I really like Aerosmith. And thier song "Dream On" rocks. So. There you go. Queen is good though.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA, President George W. Bush....
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? You know that brain God gave you, brush off the cobwebs and use the damn thing.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Disney. lol E!, Food Network, Cartoon Network. I don't know.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Um, Gaston. He's kind of cocky and wants things his way. So..yeah.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? For one year. Then I didn't want to be in Girl Scouts anymore...I wanted to be a Boy Scout...but they told me I couldn't do that until I was 13.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly. Ever since I watched Titanic, I'm scared to get on boats.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because the black is from the darkness. Yay for outer space!
43. What does your name mean? I don't know. I'm going to go look it up really fast. Okay, so I looked it up...and none of the sites knew what it meant. All I could find is that Tonya is a shorter version of Antonia. I like that name better than Tonya.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Space.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Deserve: I actually thought of Dessert! lol
Magic: Harry Potter
Heart: Pirates of the Caribbean
Pulp: Orange juice
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Jesus. But...he rose.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Um. Johnny Depp.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Harry Potter.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring?: Pillow, small blanket, mp3 player, notebook and pencil, clarinet, teddy bear.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Yes, my life was saved the day I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: a cereal made from artificial flavors, and red dye #6, blue dye #7, and orange dye #13
Ambytime: the extra time in the day to spend at your own leisure
Asscactus: a coughing disease spread by looking at a person's left ear lobe.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? My art journal.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies!
54. How many TV’s are in your house? 3
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Walk. Lay in the grass. Read in the sun. Dance.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Happy.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Yes, many times.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No. I kind of want to go to one, just because.
59. What is your idea of paradise? A place where everyone worshipped God and was passionate about Christ. A place where there was no crime and everyone was happy.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I do believe in God. There are no words to describe Him. He is Indescribable!
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Nothing really.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I don't know.
64. Are you a patient person? Nope.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? I don't really know.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Valentine's Day. It's such a stupid holiday.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Oh man. I've heard so many. But there is this joke that Falyn's mom told me. It is the reason she is a Buckaneers fan. lol So a little boy with a speech impediment is trick-or-treating and he is dressed as a pirate. So he goes to the first house and he says "Twick-ow-tweat" and the guy asks him "Well, what are you supposed to be?" and the little boy says "A Birate" and the man says "A Pirate, well, if you're a pirate, where are your buckaneers?" And the little boy says "On my Buckenhead."
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? SPEECH CAMP!!!
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Natural.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I have certain secrets for a reason. But usually I am very upfront.
71. What is under your bed right now? A pencil and a peice of paper. A gum wrapper. And a sock.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Stay.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? I drive and I speed quite often without realizing it.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Depends on how you're dancing. If it is ballroom dancing "Fly Me to the Moon" if it is ballet "Bethoven's 9th Symphony" lyricals "Never Alone" Barlow Girl, hip hop "The Mix" (the song we danced to in recital this year. But I love to dance to rock and techno at school dances. BECAUSE I HATE RAP AND HIP HOP!!!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I'm pretty sure Taylor, Kristen, Bekah, my Sister, Kimberly, Falyn, Anne, and I danced to Sexy Back at Winter Ball and Homecoming.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I'm not a big animal person...but I guess the monkeys.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Oh yeah.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? We'd die.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Making music.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? The right to bear arms.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? TV
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Giving of themselves.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Peter Pan
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Seeing someone gag.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? My music shoes at Hot Topic....oh wait I had a coffee yesterday...and I bought a grand piano jewelry box.
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Nope. If it is too expensive, I don't buy it.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? A letter from my church telling me what to bring to camp?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Dancing!!!
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Say what????
92. What insects are you afraid of? I don't like June bugs at all.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? "Band is my favorite sport. Want to take this outside?"
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I don't know. Everything I ever wear.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Ooh! Tiramisu.
96. What are your parents interested in? Mom- making me cry as much she fancies Dad- his cell wall? I don't know.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? No.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? No.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? When I have a plan set out for what I want to do.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? teddy bear, sleeping bag/pillow combo, mp3 player