1. Who are you? -charly
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?(1) I love to laugh (2) I love my kitties (3) I love to drive with my windows down and singing to the radio
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? listening to music or playing with my kitties
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Creative writing, Ceramics, World Religion, English, History, Science, and lastly math.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? to get a good job
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? married with a baby! and my own house would be nice
7. What stage of life are you in right now? I guess you can say the nonexistant stage not working just hangin around helping my sis with her new born boy
8. Are you more child-like or childish? --- childish because I laugh at fart noises and stuff to that extent.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I was singing Hush- Automatic loveletter.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel abot your life right now? -right now. Evans blue quote "And know the old flames will pass away I saw your life once Did you see mine But not all things will pass away You turned your light off So I turned mine, away from your saddness, away from the nothingness you feel for me
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? nope. I wanted to do kick boxing at one time..
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? it has its patches I hate being neg. and saying worse but these past 5 yrs have been pretty tough
13. Does time really heal all wounds? its a start.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? lay in bed and read.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? def. losing luggage.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? well thats another always changing status. right now my mom and step dad are aggravating but good parents.My father and his wife... not so much ....
Will you miss them when they are gone? I'm one of those whom its never happens til the day it does so until then there is nothing more to discuss.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? depends on what I am doing generally yea but when Im reading no I block out the world.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? That tomorrow comes regardless of anything.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?Psychologist.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? yes
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? each relationship is different whether family, friends, significant other I try to be the giver so I dont become dependant
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? heart
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? when I was younger I fell out of a tree and on the way down I punctured my stomach right below my lungs and was bleeding everywhere.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? I was/am my worse enemy so I can be over dramatic at times so I cant think of anything specifically.
25. Who have you hugged today? my steven weaven!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Steven
27. Do you have a lot to learn? yes oh god yes.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A how to be rich without trying.
B how to be a fantastic creationist.
C how to .. be rich lol
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? all the above
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? communication
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A have a child
B travel the world
C write a novel
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A .... not quite sure
B maybe being civil with Stevens mom. ha.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I hate to admit it but not really I believe in certain things immensley but Im not out there giving a 100%
34. What does each decade make you think of:
The 19.. WW1
20's: the roaring 20's- the modernist movement in art
30's: the great depression
60's: flower child, Martin Luther King, and Woodstock
70's: Star wars lol
80's: big hair, bright colors, and great music!
90's: Grunge, metal, and....
2000 (so far): Democrates in office,recession
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 80's because it was fun.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Bill Withers Ain't no sunshine
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Its time for a change
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Cartoon network
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Idk. Ursala because she is vain.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? no but I love their cookies
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? boat that would be cool.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? the bouncing light direct from the sun luminates the sky yadda yadda. lol
43. What does your name mean? it means masculine but Im definetly not ...
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? ocean.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Deserve: take away
Pulp: orange juice
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? ....there are of course a few people. and the only significant one would be Jane Austen because I love her work.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Matthew Macfadyen but for my own guilty pleasure
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Yes Pride and Prejudice. equals love yano.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?books to read. food /drink to eat and my ipod.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Steven saved mine.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: a google site dedicated to researching what fruits are compatible and so forth.
Ambytime: a lazier way of saying anytime
Asscactus: a horrible side affect to a medicine that is only suppose to help your feet not stink.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? I cook wings the other day.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies I loved the blond hair blue eyed girls lol
54. How many TV’s are in your house? Im currently at Stevens so one
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? sit and talk
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? giddy its a pleasant surprise
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes Im alway having a deja vu moment
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? yes
59. What is your idea of paradise? a place where the weather is always perfect and slightly windy and lots of greenness.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I believe in God, and Goddesses.
61. Do you believe in Hell? no
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? .... I wouldnt even have a clue.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I cant think here either I try to be kind regardless of anything else going on.
64. Are you a patient person? at work yes at home no
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? ...
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? ....
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? I laugh at everything... why is 6 afraid of 7.. cause 7 , 8 (ate) 9 hahah lame
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? I love just going to arcades I can beat some ass on an air hockey table
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? dyed but Im growing it out to natural.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? there are some things that I dont or cant tell but most things Im up front about.
71. What is under your bed right now? nadda
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? is my kitties with me... yes.. then stay.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? no
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? right now love games by Lady gaga
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? its been along while since I've danced and the last time I was drunk.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? both.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? lions, and tigers ... oh my.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? yes
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? lol it would suck but the imagery that comes up with the thought is quite amusing.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? reading.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I dont think It would be fair so I would refuse.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? north pole. with lots of jackets.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? the telly would have to go.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? their actions.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? futurama because its funny. and in the future. I really dont know lol.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: food wise fish. other wise... stupid people.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? cat medicine.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?no I tried to be
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? nope
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? bowling cause its fun.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? I'd hope so.
92. What insects are you afraid of? all their gross.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? ... wanna soda big boy. lol.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? a tshirt tennis shoes and a beautiful flowing prom gown to school. the tshirt over the top of the dress.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? amazing beef- thai food.
96. What are your parents interested in? themselves lol
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? a butterfly when I was little I tried putting in my drawer to kepe safe.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? a wild kitten.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? both good wishes easier though.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? after some good sleeping.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?flash light. tent. a car so I can get out when I get scared.