|pen Minded And Over Achieving|
Includes: A large breakfast consisting of lots of protein and good carbs. (3 eggs, a bowel of cheerios)
-Mega T green tea
-Be Careful about carbs the rest of the day
1) 1/2 baked potato
2) Multi-grain rice
3) granola/nature bar
4) fruit -> apples, bananas
5) squash-> medium serving
-Fruits and Veggies!
1) Salad with fat free dressing (life saver)
2) Celery (fills tummy and no calories)
3) Snap Peas
4) Carrots (blah)
6) All fruit is just good.
-Crystal Light (five calorie juice is alright with me)
-NO pop! Not even diet unless absolutely necessary.
-Coffee to the rescue.
-Iced Tea Woot!
-Fast Food Sucks! Subway is alright with me.
-NO NO NO!
1) Fries? AHHHHH no!
2) Chips? BAD!
3) Sweets? NO!
4) Pizza? NEVER!
5) Candy? Don't do it!
6) Possum? NO...Wait, what?
-YES! YES! YES! The Herbal Essence Basics.
1) Exercise moderately? Do it!
2) Drink lots of water even over obsessively? Absolutely!
3) 100 calorie popcorn? Good idea and cheap!...Also filling.
4) Plenty of rest? Yes, don't get distracted.
-Working to a Happier Self
1) You are beautiful so bring out your hidden potential.
* Be smart! Think before eating
*Be disciplined! Get up and move.
*Make a change around you! Don't get self absorbed.
*Don't waste time drinking! It is really accomplishing nothing but another crappy day of relying on it.
[[This diet is created by me and this advice so if it doesn't make sense that is why. It is something I sort of wrote to myself]]