1. When was the last time you saw a duck in person?:
Last month? There was one just walking on the side of the road.
2. Would you ever get one of those old school "mom" tattoos with the heart?:
Not interested in getting any tattoos.
3. How often do you change your pillow cases?:
I don't really change them. I wash them.
4. How many people do you know named Dan?:
None, unless you shorten my nephew's name.
5. Are you a Giants fan?:
6. Last time you went pumpkin picking?:
7. Do you prefer eating corn straight off the cob or corn already taken off the cob?:
Normally I would say on the cob, but for some odd reason I like it already off lately.
8. Would you want your family to go on Wife Swap?:
9. What is the first letter of your Facebook password?
10. Does that password have to do with a love interest?:
11. Ever made a fake screenname on AIM and tricked someone with it?:
I don't think so, but it is possible.
12. Most embarassing AIM screenname you've ever had?:
I don't think any of mine were embarrassing.
13. How old is your current e-mail address?:
Which one? The most recent random one is about 2 years old.
14. Do you own any jewelry with real diamonds in it?:
15. Latest you went shopping at a grocery store?:
I don't remember
16. Last time you conversed with someone in a language other than English?:
Very short sentences, sometime this week.
17. Do you have a mousepad?:
18. Last video you favorited on YouTube?:
"City and Color"
19. How old was the oldest guy that ever hit on you?:
Too old <-
20. Last time you received a postcard?:
Wow, when I was like 15. I had an online friend in Germany who would send me postcards.
21. Ever sent a secret to PostSecret? Did it appear in the book or on the website?:
Nope, thought about it, but haven't.
22. Have you ever left a secret in a PostSecret book?:
23. Do you like chocolate with coconut filling?:
24. Do you know anyone who is lactose intolerant?:
ME! But I eat stuff with it anyways, just in moderation...sometimes anyways, other times I don't care.
25. Ever had Soy yogurt?:
26. How old is the last person you crushed on?:
27. Are you currently mad at any of your friends right now?:
28. What was the first thing you ate today?:
29. Do you ever play the McDonald's monopoly game?:
30. When you were little, did you think your heart was actually heart-shaped?:
31. Do you find natural-looking girls prettier or the ones with lots of makeup and plastic surgery?:
32. What's the most boring guy's name out there?:
I'm not sure
33. What's the most expensive car you've seen?:
34. Do you know how to play Mahjong?:
Its been a while, but I think so.
35. Do you have any skirts longer than knee-length?:
36. What was the name of the last pet you had?:
37. Ever see the Misfits live?:
38. What did the stamp look like on the last letter you mailed?:
Some Spanish looking lady.
39. Do you know anyone whose name is actually a nickname (ex. instead of naming the kid Nathaniel and calling him Nathan for short, Nathan would be the actual name on the birth certificate)?:
40. What's the farthest you've gone with someone you weren't dating?:
41. What grade were you in when your school stopped offering recess?:
42. What do you remember doing at recess when you were in elementary school?:
43. When you think of "Jamie", do you think it's a more masculine or feminine name?:
Wow that's a tough one. I knew a guy and a girl with that name. I'm really not sure, but I'm leaning towards feminine.
44. Ever blown your nose in school?:
45. Do you wear certain necklaces/bracelets/rings in the shower?:
Just my earrings in my new piercings.
46. Ever had a green ring on your finger from wearing cheap rings for too long?:
47. Ever had a promise ring?:
48. What about one of those "I'll wait until marriage" rings (I think they're called purity rings or something)?:
Isn't that basically the same thing? No.
49. What is the shortest time you've heard of people being together before getting married?:
50. Are any of your friends currently pregnant?: