Life Together With Friends
1. Friends are the ones, who always care and stay by your side, even at the delightful moments, or in the unbearable loss of whatever in your whole life. Still, my life, together with joy and suffering from a plenty of friends here at Walailak University is considered to be an unexpected lesson with great and memorable gains, which I believe can never be experienced from elsewhere.
2. Great moments, we’ve had together at the university in over three consecutive years, are the best reason why life in relation with all of them have become the cheerful memories, no one can ever forget. Back to over three years before, I firstly became a university student. At the first sight of being a part with Chinese Major, the seniors taught us with care to keep good relationships with friends, especially to be there, even though we were in joyfulness or in obstacles. Even though three years time may be too long to forget many things else, keeping up a great friend like what my seniors used to mention would never be forgotten from my memory. Instead of the matter my senior mentioned about friends, another great moment was when it reached the formal party, for juniors, with the great welcome and warmth from inside the hearts, over three years before. At that moment, everyone in the same major had shared feelings together, as the seniors provided a great suggestion for ways to live our lives and to prepare for the upcoming studies in the four years time. The whole party made me extremely impressive and appreciated in the way I’d never felt before. From the first year student, I grew up into a considerate senior, spending great lifetime mostly with my gang through the years. The great moments with my gang became one of best factors why life at the university had been so meaningful through the difficulty in the studies and exams preparation. From the very beginning of the university life, my gang consisted of six members became a part of my spare time. However, through the change of times, two members, one boy and one girl were lost from our gang due to their uninterest in Chinese Language. Both of them went off to restart their academic degrees in another university, they were actually interested in. From that moment on, the rest of our gang seemed to lack of someone talkative and special, but we still share the remainder together, and came across together through joy and sorrow.
3. Apart from the great moments during bachelor degree, our attendance in classes and examinations also played an important role throughout our university lives. I and my friends have been spending over 3 years time, studying in same classes and attending several examinations with both happiness and exhaustion. As great classmates, we tried our best to help each other with assignments and studies problems, and the ones who were excellent at any kinds of subjects would especially be the tutors for anyone else. We did not only provide our help and suggestion for each other, but also the generosity and care, especially when someone’s hope was gone. A strong relationship in classes was like our inside powers in relation to hold each other’s hand, and to walk ahead together, even how distressed we seemed to be.
4. In another side of the ideas, getting together with love and harmony hasn’t been that easy, because the occurrences of problems have still been everywhere, especially in Chinese Major. Difficulties during activities have been a visible example. Throughout nearly four years, problems caused by broken relationship in the major have been an emphasis that made things worse. The focus hasn’t been the problems themselves, but has exactly been the practical start to find solutions together and to turn the relationship status into the great unity. From the alteration of the moments, I’ve learnt that the whole problems let everyone to bravely say, “I apologize”, and to change the crisis into the opportunities, as well as to understand the value of team work and to improve a variety of abilities. Even though the solutions of the problems have leaded to the effect of accomplishment or not, we already experienced the surprising feelings of friendship through our real action.
5. Until now, I together with my classmates have been in the last academic year already, and life with my impressive gang is about to turn into an end. The graduation ceremony is about to reach, as I’m considering back to the past experiences, realizing that all of them eventually became the memories. Life with friends here at Walailak University was as if the long history. And no matter when we review it, it always reminds us with the endless stories, impressively happening from long ago through the states of gladness and suffering.