My Challengeable Dreams
1. After exhausted period during the academic degree at the university, my further dream is about to lead my life with a perspective, which I believe will change the rest of my life forever. The dream, being mentioned, isn’t expected to be rich, or to afford a big convenient car or comfortable house like many other people hope for. On the other hand, my future dream is just to slow down my urgent life, and to consider how many senses of joy have been falling down as I was running to reach several expectations and destinations during the long way so far. What my dream means to be is only to be in the great senses of happiness with the ones who always think I’m the most special of all, my family and my old school.
2. Becoming a Chinese teacher has been one of my challengeable dreams since my childhood. What I mean isn’t to be reputable in teaching Chinese, but my career target is just to go back to my secondary school and become an ordinary teacher in order to let me and perhaps the other people realize my long way relationship with my memorable school and see my return to make things change beneficially. In other words, my career perspective doesn’t just change my whole life, but may also carry out many of other lives to their great accomplishment. To be a Chinese teacher in a common school, the income may just involve a little money. Nevertheless, I believe money isn’t as significant as to generously deliver students in many generations to their great career success so far, and to be the one who cares and stays by their side. I think an ordinary teacher may be able to turn many things into an unordinary destination somehow.
3. Apart from being a Chinese teacher, another ambition of mine is to help my parents with their grocery business. For all my life, I’ve been growing up with familiarity to my respectful parents’ large grocery at the corner opposite the fresh market in town. In addition, my parents have been trying hard for over two decades with their grocery business just to be there to see my dreams come true. They have always been caring and have been staying by my side, even at the successful moments or in the unbearable suffering of whatever in my life. Until the present, they become older than before, and are enough to work too hard for me. That’s why I eventually realize that I’d better help them with care and intention in order to make the rest of their lives more delightful than they are today. This is because they’ve been sacrificed much more than I can return my gratitude to. Perhaps this attempt may be the last thing I can offer for them, because the next day may be too late to take real action for their lives ahead.
4. The last challengeable dream of mine is just to find someone special to share the whole future with and to stay beside him with care and love for all over my life. In my view, I strongly believe that my life will never be fulfilled with attractiveness, if no one special enters my days and nights, spending great moments together. What I mean is discovering real love with someone can turn the whole lives into a miracle, being waited for ages. That’s why my last destination, I expected, is to experience love from someone, waiting for me with hope somewhere on this immense world.
5. In conclusion, my dream may be a small one, but it changes many big things, both in my life and in other people’s lives direction. Being an ordinary teacher, taking care of my parents’ business, and to experience real love from someone may be a common goal, anyone can think of. However, if these ordinary destinations are able to change several people, society and nation beneficially, I think these dreams will never be nonsense dreams anymore.