So this is my first entry. Obviously. I just felt the need to say that for some reason. Some facts about me that highlight, well, me:
1. I absolutely love school...Maybe I shouldn't have started off so geeky, but the truth is...I do! I got my bachelor's degree, went through a certification program, and am now applying for grad school. Too bad you can't make a career out of being a student.
2. I think Jude Law is much hotter than Robert Downing Jr.
3. I don't like chocolate very much (my fellow females everywhere give a snort of derision)
4. I don't really want any kids, at least not now. I am the oldest of five, which means I've already raised four. Not eager to jump in again.
5. I secretly love Olive Garden much more than any other restaurant. Even if it is a chain.
6. I'm scared of fish...they just creep me out.
7. I love geeks...my crush is Jim Parsons as Sheldon.
8. I'm addicted to coffee, and people can hate all they want, but I still think Starbucks rocks!
9. Even though I wish I did, I really don't care about politics. The first section I turn to in the newspaper is the Entertainment section.
10. I love to dress up and wear heels, but I'm happiest in a T-shirt at a ball game.
There you go! A small sample of who I am.