This is my Bucket List. This has been an ongoing project for awhile. My goal is 100 things to do before I die. This list has been pretty cathartic for me. It reminds me that I don't have a whole lot to complain about in life, which of course I seem to do a lot of. Some of my to do's are for fun, some are serious, and others are just silly.
1. Hillbilly Handfishing
2. Poke dead things with a stick
4. Move to Oklahoma
5. Hid under moms car and grab her ankles when she comes out to head to work, and escape unscathed.
6. Read everthing ever written by Mark Twain.
7. Fill bathtub up with chocolate pudding and coolwhip just because I can.
8. Stand in the ocean
9. Learn to hunt
10. Go to a Looners convention and pretend to be a Looner for a day.
11. Cow Tipping ( yep I live in Kansas and have never been cow tipping)
12. Walk the damn at least once a year in Spavinaw OK, until I am dead.
13. Swim with the sharks, well maybe just minnow's.
14. White Water River Rafting
15. Go to Vegas and get married again.
16. Make wine by squishing grapes with my feet
17. Stand in the rain and let it all go (again)
18. Ride a horse
19. Go Chunk-a-dunkin
20. Read the Bible from start to finish
21. Read the Quaran from start to finish
22. Dress up my almost adult daughter as an oompa loompa and paint her orange.
23. Learn to speak German
24. See my husband dressed as a women just once.
25. Find the elusive house elf and make him mine.
26. Dress up my 11 year old as a hamster and make him do the hamster dance
27. Get even with my sister for that whole lingerea thing on my balconey.
28. Get a degree in counciling
29. Start some support groups in my area that are desperatly needed.
30. Invent disposable socks, folding socks is a pain in the tushy
31. Learn to cook an awesome steak, cuz I am a foodie and I luvs me some steak!