And to be honest it only went downhill from there for a while. got myself involved with ANOTHER married long distance situation like a suckaa.
It ended really badly. like existential crisis badly. (totally having Deja Vu right now)
Let me just give you the highlights of this year so far:
- My friend confessed his undying love for me, I tried to see if I had romantic feelings for him but I didn’t. His confession essentially destroyed our friendship.
- I met Scott for the first time after talking for a long time. We spent the weekend together, it was incredible. We made plans to see each other again soon. I literally never hear a word from him again. I was oddly devastated. It seemed very disproportionate to the time spent, but It was a catalyst.
- I sank into a deep dark hole and lived there for a while.
- Continued living in my hole. Sad, angry, depressed, lonely.
- Sometime in the middle of all of this, I started to have an awakening of sorts. Definitely spiritual, definitely has to do with aliens. Starseedy stuff.
- Started taking a 6-week stained glass class. It was really really great. Would totally do it again.
- I decided that I was going to take a trip to the desert, which I had never been to and never had any inclination toward visiting, but dammit I was going.
- Most of March was spent planning my trip in April and exploring spiritual stuff in my head.
- Did mushrooms one night.
- From the 6th through the 15th I was on the greatest road trip I have ever been on in my entire life. It was incredible. I still can’t put the experience into the proper words
- I went on a date with a guy that got rid of his cats because all the women he was trying to date didn’t like or were allergic to them. HE DITCHED TINY DEPENDANT UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY so he could get laid. Fuck that guy. And no, I did not fuck that guy.
- I found a 2 day old Kitten laying in a gas station parking lot. She was barely alive, but I brought her home and she has been being bottle fed and is making it!
- Travel Nurse roommate came home for a couple of weeks and we had many many Adventures. From Gay Pride in New Orleans to getting sunburn on the beach in Florida We did all kinds of fun exciting things.
- An now we approach my Birthday. It’s a big one, but I don’t have any plans. I might take myself to see a couple of movies?
And just like that, we’re all caught up. I plan for a few of these things I mentioned to be entire entries to themselves. Like my trip and my adventures with my Travel Nurse.
Almost been at my job for a year and I’m still very happy there. Still not in a relationship, bi I think ill find love in the 2nd half of this year 🙂 These are always my favorite months coming up 🙂
I hope everyone is doing amazingly well.
Love to all,