…In my defence, they did shut this thing for a bit (which I only found out when Lauren mentioned it to me in passing). So, a quick update (I wonder if anyone who used to read me before will read this? Do say if you do, would be cool to see if you’re still about and what you got up to in the interim!)
- Lauren and I got married 5 years ago
- We have a son called Aiden (who’s two… and sort of terrible? He’s a good terrible though)
- We bought a house in Letchworth.. then sold it and bought a house in King’s Lynn (which is like… a real house, as opposed to a nice but tiny place in commuterland).
- I started an online radio station that ran for about 4 years, then stopped it to go work for a porn baron – yes, really (but not in the way you think) – before that all collapsed hilariously and I worked from home as a radio producer / VO agent for 6 years
- I pretty much had a very long running nervous breakdown from 2014 until now (and I suspect I’m still not over it). I was really quite ill.. still occupies alot of my thoughts actually.. depression is a scary thing, kids..
- I can play the drums now
There’s alot more. I should do a longer update when it’s not almost 11:30pm and I should have gone to bed an hour ago. Will do so soon.
Anyway, like I said, would be good to know if you’re still here and what you’re up to!