so, i haven’t been here in a while. a long while. if you’re on facebook, you know a little bit of what’s been going on with me.
these bullets will work for the rest:
– my kids are huge! 7, 6, & 5 now.
– addi is in the 2nd grade, and is reading at a 4th grade level, she’s struggling with math, but she’s been going to tutoring and all of her grades are a’s. very, very proud.
– kaiden is in kindergarten, and has mastered everything since the first quarter. he should have gone to first grade, but he was having some motor difficulties with being left handed. he’s "more than" prepared for first grade according to his teacher.
– kamden is going to kindergarten this coming august. it breaks my heart. he didn’t go to preschool because of stupid transportation rules. basically, we live in sullivan, but it’s bourbon school district. i couldn’t bus him one way to bourbon school (15 minutes one way) so he couldn’t attend. i’m not very worried. he’s very smart and learns quickly.
– david broke up with me in August and moved in with my (ex) best friend, shealene.
– they live FIVE trailers up the road from me. And her mom lives right across from me.
– we were friends since kindergarten.
– i’m working at lowe’s, my year anniversary will be in april. i love my job. i’ve been interviewing for specialists spots. i lost the first one to a girl with three years of experience in flooring. i interviewed last saturday for an appliance specialist job and i’m very hopeful. it would mean a lot of things for me and the kids if i had a full time job that paid as well as a specialist position pays. probably considerably more than you’d think lowe’s would pay anyone.
– i’m doing everything by myself since will moved to kentucky last year with his job. it’s rough, and i’m stressed out a lot. a lot. he pays his child support, which helps me out immensely, but i wish he was around more often for their sake and for the sake of my sanity.
– though stressed, i feel good. it feels good to be by myself and still making it. struggling sometimes, but still making it.
– i’ve lost 70 pounds. it’s amazing, and i’m not stopping for about 20 more pounds. i was just counting calories, but i started the atkins last week to throw my plateau off, and i’m down to 182 pounds this morning. FROM the 252 pounds i weighed in june.
– i’m seeing a guy from work who has a daughter in the same class as addi. we are taking things incredibly slow, but i seem to like him. there have been a few other assholes in the past nine-ish months, but none of them worth my time.
– i’m trying desperately to move out of the trailer i’m in now, not only because of douchbag and skankho, but because it’s a bad area to be raising my kids in. i actually pay more than you’d think for my rent ($575 a month, and no, i’m not on assistance.).
i think that’s all i’ve got. i’m at my brother’s house using their computer since i just have my phone nowadays.