- Old spice reminds me of my first date. I like that scent even now
- fresh cut grass… and burning leaves
- a new baby… they all smell so good.
- Fresh bread baking at the local bakery
- Lily of the valley flowers… reminds me of being a kid they would grow outside my bedroom window
- falling stars! I still make a wish
- mountains when the fog rolls in
- sun rise over the ocean
- castles in Europe! I always pretend I was the princess in my mind…and wonder what it would have been like
- my husband playing the piano and singing me love songs…still melts my heart
- rain on a tin roof and the ocean
- children laughing and playing
- trains from a far.
- wind chimes during a rain storm
- home made ice-cream
- chocolate cake with white icing
- first sip of coffee in the morning
- ice cold water in the heat of summer
- pina coladas by the pool
- cold mud squishing between my toes on a hot summer day
- A warm fire on a cold snowy day
- Husband’s assuring hug when I am sad or scared
- petting a horses nose! one of the softest things I have ever felt
- baby’s skin… so soft and smooth!