- What is the biggest life lesson you have ever learned? Always trust your gut instinct.
- Do you wear shoes inside the house? Sometimes, but mostly I go barefoot.
- What is the greatest album of all time? Never Mind the Bollocks – The Sex Pistols
- Considering the pandemic, would you go to a buffet? I despise buffets. I eat too much, you don’t know where people’s hands have been, nope. Sorry… no can do.
- How often do you drink alcohol? Very rarely.
- If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be? John Lennon. 🙂
- Do you think religion and politics mix well? Like oil and water.
- Are you comfortable eating alone at a restaurant? Not especially.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you today? Mom gave me affection.
- Name two things you can’t live without? My lappy Barnabas and probably either Tubi or TikTok. LOL!!!
- Would you rather shower in the morning or at night? Both.
- If you met yourself, would you like you? I wouldn’t. I’m no sinner, but I’m no angel either.
- What was the first album you remember listening to as a child? The Who – Pinball Wizard
- Vinyl or digital? Digital all the way baby..
- Do you think there is less worth watching now that we have a gazillion channels or was it better when there were just three networks? We had like about 50 channels and they all were good. The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, Sonny and Cher, Hammy the Hamster, Gilligan’s Island, but I don’t think I could survive without TWD… or anything on AMC. Esp. in October? Fear Fest!? Yasss… and even then, I have Tubi and lots of good shit there too.
I am not addicted to TWD.
That’s it! Your turn!!!