Five ways I have separated myself from others:
- Being upset with the way Drew was dismissing me getting several beds
- Not liking Abbey’s hair today
- The old woman next door when Greywind barked at her
- Tracy taking pictures in front of her new house
- Talking about Zach
1. How do I judge others? I judge the way they parent. The way they look. Are they poor or uneducated.
2. How do I attack others? In my mind or in actions? Dismissing sisters. Tell myself the other person doesn’t work as hard as I do. Or have the same struggles that I have had. Their looks. Their attitude.
3. Whom do I make special? Drew, for sure. Zach. The boys. Myself. Rachel Pachivas.
4. How do I make myself more special than others? I see myself as prettier or smarter.
5. How do I compare myself to others? Looks, intelligence, parenting, money.