- Have you ever used a dating site/app?
Yes. And I used Craigslist Personals when they were still a thing. That’s where I met Drew. Kissed a ton of 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but definitely found my 🤴.
- If you could live anywhere other than where you live now where would it be?
Westport, California. I’d buy a few acres and build a couple dozen cabins and turn it into a themed camp ground called “Crooked Broomstick Ranch.” I would dress like a witch, and have a giant cauldron in the front of my house for evening camp fire with hot cider and story telling. I would always be in character just enough for people to wonder if I’m crazy.
- Do you recycle?
Not really, and I feel very guilty about it.
- What is the weather like right now, as you write this?
33° and dark.
- What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
To Corona – a Disney Parody
- Write a news headline about your life.
Woman Learns the Secret to Happiness and Shares it with those who Listen
- What does the fourth text message in your phone say?
- How many states have you been to?
16 States that I have actually visited and didn’t just drive through: CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, FL, NC, SC, PA, NY, WI, WY, NV, UT, OR, and WA
- What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
It was one of the newer Star Wars movies.
- What was the last movie you watched at home?
- Do you daydream?
All the damn time
- Where was the last place you went?
I went to Olivehurst, CA, to visit my family for Christmas.
- What was the last show you watched an episode of?
I’m currently watching America’s Funniest Videos
- How many other countries have you traveled to?
Five: Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, and Canada.
- Have you ever given someone a fake phone number?
I have a Google Voice number I use for things I don’t want to hear from.
- What is something you are relieved about right now?
I don’t have Covid.
- What do you think of the Kardashians?
- So far today how much have you gotten done off your to-do list?
I gave myself a break, today.
- Have you been in the hospital in the last 24 months?
No! And that is a miracle, considering that at this time, three years ago, I was in a coma and not expected to survive.
- Spring, summer, fall or winter?
Fall. In California, it’s when it starts to cool off. It’s when school starts, and it’s when we get Halloween.