A little survey to kill a some time… because I haven’t done one in a while. Enjoy!
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
This is an easy answer: nothing. That’s because I don’t have a car and therefore do not have a back seat either.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Beginning of last month. I had a stomach flu that really didn’t like me that much and I hurled, often.
3. What’s your favorite curse word?
Fuck. It’s that strong K, makes if feel like an assault.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today.
Ethan, Jonathan and Leah.
5. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Making oatmeal for the kids for breakfast.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing World Of Warcraft. My human Paladin is up to level 53…
7. Who is your cell phone provider?
Telus, but it’s a pay as you go phone.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Many times, just not recently.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Strong Bow Cider
12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, T-shirt, socks.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
I had Perogies for supper.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I got a new t-shirt for $5 at wally mart and a new pack of socks for the same price too.
15. When was the last time you ran into a wall?
Not since my college pub crawl days…
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
On the TV, it was a football game… New York Jets whooped the Miami Dolphins 33-14. Squish the fish!
17. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping?
18. Who was the last person to send you a comment/message on myspace?
Myspace blows… OD is the real deal.
19. Ever go camping?
Personally I hate camping. Room service is about as close as I want to get to ‘rough it’ when going on vacation.
20. How much does it cost right now to fill your vehicle up when it is on empty?
Nothing, bus only costs $2 per ride.
21. Do you smoke… if so what brand of cigs?
I never have and I never will. Best way to quit is never to start…
22. Do you have a tan?
I tan well, but right now I’m a little pale.
23. How many times do you hit snooze on your alarm on average before you actually get up?
My alarm clock is my kids. They don’t have a snooze button… as much as I look for it, I have yet to find it.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Not often, I prefer to drink from the glass.
25. What did your last text message say?
Was from Leah: On my way home… be back in 10 minutes.
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
I’d like to think so… but am unsure.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I wish I could say sleeping in, but I can’t.
28. How is the relationship with you and your parents?
I love my parents but we clash often. Distance is the best thing we ever did for our relationship. Absence really did make the heart from fonder.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My youngest son in his play pen, falling asleep.
30. What color is your watch?
I don’t have a watch. Haven’t for a while actually…
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Lately the Wiggles, cause Ethan and Jonathan love them and their music.
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yes, a few actually.
33. What is your birthstone?
Born in October, it’s a butt ugly pink! Never used it for anything…
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
I go in, I prefer to eat there.
35. What is your favorite number?
36. Do you have a dog?
We had a nice dog… we put her down in early October.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
That would be my Mom.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
I’ve bumped into a few people, nothing too exciting.
39. Any plans today?
Not really, hang out with the boys.
40. How many states have you lived in?
I’ve lived in two PROVINCES. My parents live in a State, but I do not.
41.Ever go to college?
Yes, and I graduated too! (YEAH!)
42. Where are you right now?
Well, duh… at home in front of my computer.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Republicans, and their self-absorbed dictator wannabe leader.
44. Last song listened to?
Don’t Go Breaking My Heart, Ethan’s new favorite song. I play it for him fifty times a week these days… he even knows half the words!
45. CDs or iPod?
I have an MP3 player, but it’s not an IPOD. I refuse to pay more money just for a fad, especially when I can get something just as good for 70% cheaper.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I prefer sandals, but only wear them during summer.
48. What size shoe do you wear?
Twelve and half.
49. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope, I like what I have.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I’m not aware of that, but if someone is… they never told me of it.
51. Do you love anyone?
I love a lot of people, very much.
52. Do any of your friends have children?
A lot of my friends are starting to have kids now. It will be cool to have them all hang out when they are older.
53. Do you eat healthy?
I try to, but when you’re trying to feed kids as well it can be difficult.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
hang out with the kids, write books and play WOW
55. Where’s your dad?
He’s in Music City, Tennessee.
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Yes, whenever I answer the phone.
57. What color is your car/truck?
Don’t have one, there fore the question is pointless.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Next October 28th, I will turn thirty-three.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I was at Darrian Lake, many years before they were turned into a Six Flags Park…
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have scars?