- What was your favorite piece of playground equipment when you were a kid?
- What do you remember about your first-grade teacher? Pick the earliest grade teacher you remember, if you don’t remember anything about your first-grade teacher.
- What’s an especially memorable field trip you took with a class in your very early years?
- What are some fads you remember from your elementary school days? Did you get into them?
- If your elementary school had food service, what’s a lunch you were especially fond of, and what’s a lunch you were especially not fond of?
- I liked the swingset. I was constantly finding how high I could swing without flying out of the seat. 😛
- I remember my third grade teacher. Miss Henry. She was a fat bitch who was fond of pulling my hair.
- I went to the Science Centre.
- Jelly everything. Bracelets, shoes.. you name it, also bangles in general, 80’s fashions… and yes, I spent every Saturday and Sunday, imitating Madonna and Cyndi Lauper’s yipping…
- Pizza and possibly the mystery meat, but I usually packed a lunch.