Hey… about the last mv I posted, I have a strong positive memory attached to that song. I remember being a teenager and at my school’s winter cabin. We were camping out there in Collingwood, and my ex fiance (whom I met at said school) and I were playing ping pong, and I was singing along with the tape I brought up. It was their debut. I must have been 14 or so…. I don’t really remember my age.. methinks early teenhood.
I also remember my friend Catherine spraying me with toothpaste as a joke bc I was obsessed with Joey. I never shut up about him. I remember being so happy then.
Today, every time I hear that song, I just have to giggle.
A few qs for y’all..
- Do you like popcorn whether at the theatre or at home? If so, what do you put on it?
- Do you prefer candy like Fuzzy Peaches over traditional movie food?
- If you have like a Silver City or whatever that has restaurants in it too, do you go there as well?? What do you get?
- While we are on the subject of movies, has any of your cinemas opened up yet, despite a 3rd wave??
- Do I talk too much? (Dummy q don’t answer that.)
- What do you like to do to keep busy during fucking Covid.
Well.. that’s it for now. 🙂