Well its New Years day here in Kiwi Land and a stunning hot one to boot. Having said that we have been warned of gale force winds coming up later today followed by rain and showers for the next 3 days – what the hell happened to summer!!
Didn’t get up to much last night. Decided to have a queit one in and watch a movie. One that had been put on a number of top movies of the decade lists, called Amelie. French film with English subtitles. Well I don’t mind subtitles so long as the movie is good – but I have to tell ya I got totally bored with it. Babe did say that it was probably more of a Chick Flick. We did have a bottle a bubbly to celebrate however which went down very well. Earlier in the day went into town to visit our Art Gallery which had a exhibition called Nude and Nudism. Well given Babe and I are both very much into enjoying our nakedness we figured this would be worth a look. Should have known better – it was totally pathetic – just a few rooms displaying what our little wee city had stored and decided to put on display. Babe said the best bit was a series of photo’s of a guy who I must admit had a particularly large flacid cock. She was attempting to imagine how big it would be erect and definietly decided that she’d love to get her hands around one like that!
This morning started very well indeed. I offered to give Babe a massage and she readily accepted. She did have one caveat that I not turn it into a sexual one as she really still isn’t feeling much that way inclined yet, especially since sex is still at least another 3 weeks away before its safe again. Didn’t matter to me though – just to get to rub my hands all over her gorgeous naked body was absolutely a wonderful expereince for me. Bit of a bonus really that she happens to enjoy receiving the massage as well.
Was meant to head around to my sons place today to help him tidy up his garden. He’s having an engagement bbq on 9th Jan at his place. Sent him a txt at 10.00am and still no reply (now 1.30pm). So guess he is still in recovery mode after a heavy night celebrating New Years. Guess thats exactly what I would have been doing at his age! Instead I have stained our outdoor table and the wooden sides of the spa. It’s a job that needs doing roughly once a year as the stain tends to wear off over winter. Anyway, ran out of stain and can’t get anymore till tomorrow as all the hardware shops are closed today – bugger.
So what are my goals for 2010. Here are 10.
1. Get a job!! Now thats an absolute essential. Sooner rather than later would be good.
2. Continue at the gym and see how far I can get with building up some muscle in this body of mine. Now that will be a whole new expereince.
3. Want to buy a 35mm SLR camera and take photography courses. Only ever owned crummy little automatic things and I have wanted to be able to take professional looking photos for years. But first I want a job, as don’t want to dip more into our savings than we have too.
4. Also want to get a certificate qualification in swedish massage. Mainly becuase once Babe has finished her Spa Course this year, one of the spa therapy’s she wants to be able to offer in her business is a couples massage – thats where I come in you see.
5. Once I have a job, begin to search out for our perfect B&B in a location close to my work. We really want to have that business in place by the end of the year.
6. Plan our next trip to the UK. We both really want to head back there agin for say a 3 month trip. First off we can plan what and where – then we can work on the when.
7. Start playing hockey again – that would be field hockey, not ice hockey. I played hockey all my life until my early 40’s then gave it away cause I travelled too much with my work at the time, so missed many games. But now I am not in work I can start again and want to.
8. For both Babe and I to have a illness and surgery free year. Seems we have both had issues over the last 3 years that have taken a lot out of us. Of course we are not in complete control of this, but would sure like to see it happen.
9. To continue to explore the boundaries of our sexual expereinces together. Babe and I have had such a great time to date and have had many expereinces that have all lead to incredible sex for us. So we are both hoping to continue down that path in 2010 and see where it leads us.
10. To have a positive relationship with all my kids and to not allow the issues that my ex wife has to impact on my life. I really need to build up a barrier there so I can just brush them off – I waste too much energy on crap related to her.
So thats it. Well these are the 10 that came to mind. I am sure that once I apply more time to this more will come up and some will even rank higher on the list than the 10 above – which are in no particular order.
What are your goals for the year friends.