I have pretty pink nails on and my eyebrows are literally so perfect i could die. I could drop a few lbs tho./
Anyways i met up with Sid; It was ok. I didnt feel passionate burning love like i felt like i was supposed to …
Its actually so weird because I dont remember the last time i ever felt like i was madly in love and the only time i kinda felt it, the relationship was toxic? So maybe its not even a real thing?
Hes also kind of a pussy and i hate that. I also was sure to avoid the “will you be my girlfriend” question, because 1. its a no and 2. i dont want to be anyones girlfriend. like ew. no. why? for what? IN A PANDEMIC????? lol
I didnt have sex with him, for anyone wondering. It wasnt really about that for me. I know he would have wanted to but obviously its not up to him lol.
Questions for the class:
- Are sparks created or found?
- Is being in love even a thing anymore?
- Whats worse, being alone or thinking you want to be alone?
- I think i dont want kids, but how do i know for sure? im 26.
- How do i change the habit of liking a guy on paper but when we actually meet up, im just not that into it?
Anyways, the only things that truly make me happy are travelling alone, binge watching a good series, wine and the occasional choke stroke (lol kidding…or am i?)