I am still alive in RL and here as well. So many things have happened since my last entry:
* I am now the proud father of a one year old baby boy, who is the joy of my life. His name is Derek. When asked about what it’s like to be a father, I simply reply, "When I look at him the world makes sense."
* I became a Buddhist (still having issues with vegetarianism). I’m VERY happy with this decision.
* No thanks to Rick Perry, I still love being a teacher. If that idiot becomes president, my family is moving to Australia…or maybe Canada….or perhaps Lichtenstein.
* I am now having to take care of my parents to increasingly greater degrees. This is not fun.
* I’m going to enjoy the Labor Day weekend, in spite of the worst drought in recorded history.