“What qualities make a person attractive to you?”
I know that I am married and everything
(btw, long time no see lol…sorry it’s been a while since my last post).
But, I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the qualities I find attractive in a person. So, here we go:
1. Someone who is selfless.
2. Someone who is slow to anger.
3. (Since I am an empathetic person), someone who makes me feel safe when I talk to them…even in normal conversations.
4. Someone who listens.
5. Someone who is emotionally mature. Even if they have stuff to work out, they won’t turn those problems on others and creating a negative space.
6. Likes to joke around from time to time.
7. Will respect my space if I need it.
8. Asks me what I like or don’t like…(communication).
9. Adventurous or likes to try new things from time to time.
10. Motivated and Takes action in their dreams or desires.
11. Would just sit and enjoy our company together, here and there (and see value in it ….”sentimental” if that’s the word I’m looking for lol)….whether if it’s sitting on a porch, at home, or anywhere.
12. Actually believing in a “co-partnership”, rather than one person over another.
13. Their smile 😊
14. Their eyes … tells me who they are deep down.
15. Having communication with one another.
16. Confidence 👍
17. (Physical Attributes, But Not A Requirement)…I tend to find bigger men attractive 🤷♀️Broad shoulders, Broad chest, etc). Even if he is broad or bigger…he’s like a gentle giant, so to speak. This is minor (and petty, lol…except for the “gentle giant” part).
18. (Physical Attributes, But Not A Requirement) Facial Hair… 🤷♀️not very creative, but yeah… lol
19. (Physical Attributes, But Not A Requirement) Rough hands … 🤷♀️
21. Thinks I’m pretty with or without makeup.
22. Tries to find peaceful solutions in a conflict instead of causing it.
23. Loves my kids and wants to do things with them. (Motivates them and is present).
24. Is there to talk to when my kids need it…or even when I need it.
25. Takes things slow….
Some of these qualities could be applied to friendships. In intimate relationships, if I wasn’t married, this is what I would look for.