Okay so I’m 25 years old and most days I cant even remember my age. I am the mom of a 5 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. ( I kind of feel like I can just stop right there because there really isn’t much more to me.) I am dyslexic so I try not to let that hold me back. I am addicted to books. I read a book every 2 days on average and I rarely get into a book slump. I am the author of an up in coming review site/blog called talk nerdy 1 It is an 18 years or older website located at talknerdy1.com my life is literally been all about making the mundane seem extraordinary and most days I admittedly fail and you know what I’m okay with that.😁
Things I’m in the process of doing
- Turning my house into a smart house
- loosing weight
- turning my kids into valuable respectable members of society without totally stamping out their individuality.
- dealing or not dealing with my older sisters drug addiction
- getting my website up and running to reach more people like me
- not letting peoples intolerance impede on my pursuit of happiness
- learning how to no longer be in baby jail 😋😀😀
Progress so far
- kitchen and living room are smart capable along with thermostat
- I have lost 30 lbs in 3 months
- considering I am typing this while my 4 year old is screaming the walls down I am actively failing and am alarmingly okay with that today
- well I am typing this so I must be alive
- I have a older sister really? seriously? I am totally TAKING APLACANTS FOR A NEW ONE!
- Got the website uploaded to google search engine this morning and even did a new review on there last night.
- I’m actually kicking ass at this one; my idgaf meter is working well today
- yeah the website is totally the first thing I have really done for myself in like 5.6 years