1. What did you do in 2018 that you’d never done before?
Lost my dad, lost a child, had my world destroyed and reconnected with some old friends
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions. If you want to do or be something then do it immediately and don’t make the resolution at the end of the year
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A couple people. Can’t remember which ones though XD
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My dad’s uncle
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2019 that you lacked in 2018?
Money and a loving, trustworthy partner
7. What date from 2018 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nothing really. 2018 has been lame, except me getting an Xbox One X
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I’m still alive. Depression ain’t such a good thing
9. What was your biggest failure?
I’ve not gotten very far with the game I’m creating
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Both of them. I’m constantly ill (physically and mentally) and my body is a wreck
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Xbox One X… or some pork pies… not sure which XD
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My friends on Xbox, great bunch of peeps they are
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Eurgh… I don’t have enough time to go over it all
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, bills and more bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Fallout 76 announcement. It has huge potential that game!
16. What song will always remind you of 2018?
Unravel – TK from Lingsuine (or something like that, can’t properly remember the artist name)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Sadder. A lot sadder.
ii. Thinner or fatter? Not much change in weight to be honest
iii. Richer or poorer? Flat broke. Constantly
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Being positive and cheerful
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Thinking about suicide (I am allowed to be honest right?)
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2018?
22. Did you fall in love in 2018?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Rick and Morty
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes. A couple people
26. What was the best book you read?
The Colour Of Magic – Terry Pratchett
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None. Same type of music as last year
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Deadpool 2 was amazing
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Someone who loves me
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2018?
34. What kept you sane?
Sane? What’s that?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy most?
Jennifer Lawrence, dayum the things I would do to that woman!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gender. I’m happy for people to do what they want and be what they want, but I refuse to accept having their views legally forced upon me
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Sean and Vicki, cracking Scouse lad and his mrs. They are seriously a fucking delight!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2018.
People are idiots and everyone lies
40. If you could sum up 2018 in three words, what would they be?
Please kill me