* I worship snow. Don't say bad things about it 'cuz I'll curse you.
* I have two sons (J and N); they are my family; the fact that they're cats is irrelevant - they give me more than humans ever could.
* I miss my Mom beyond words; if you still have family, tell them you love them now - tomorrow will be too late.
* I don't believe in turning the other cheek; you seek me, you'll find me.
* I WILL judge you if you mistreat animals, children, terminally ill folks, the elderly, and suicidal people, or support or find excuses for anyone who does.
* I have a strong soft spot for the women and men in the armed forces.
* I don't mince my words or sugarcoat shit. Ever.
* I despise grandstanding and hypocrisy; they're traits of a weak spirit.
* I don't believe in second chances where common sense should govern.
...tu aurais 83 ans. Tu me manques. Joyeux anniversaire au ciel. It's always yesterday.Continue Reading...
"Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not by the powers they're graced with". (Brodi Ashton) Being a 911 dispatcher has always been "the job that got away", for me. I always wanted to do it, but never ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ made time because life got in the way & I became a paralegal, even though...Continue Reading...
♫ the Three Kings gave to me ♪ ♪ Six Wednesday snowmen ♪ I'm heartbroken. The purge has begun 😥 I just saw my neighbors taking down their front-yard snowman. (Not the actual snowman, I didn't get to take a picture, but it's just like this one) I know now the second I step out,…Continue Reading...
Resolution #1: I will worship and serve da kittehs even more than before, for they are the shit. Resolution #2: I've discovered Tajín. OMG. I endeavor to use it for EEEEVERYTHING-snack. For now, mangoes and oranges are atop the list of midnight sneak-attacks. Resolution #3: My one for-sure New Ye...Continue Reading...
"Lord, give me patience... 'cause if You give me strength, Imma beat the shit out of that bitch". (Anonymous) So, this is how my 'eve went (how was yours?): 1 - I get to hardware store to hopefully find a synchronous motor (& don't); as I walk toward the door, this princess in her SUV…Continue Reading...
Mam, knowing how crazy I was about cats, would always give me random cat things. I suspect she's been around these pre-Christmas days, as I've been suddenly surrounded by cat-happenings. YESTERDAY: SUPER HAPPY, got my new cat slippers in the mail - ADORABLE!!! 😀 And the guy who actually welcomes ...Continue Reading...
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, as it has no will of its own. Naturally, it might be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good…Continue Reading...
He who marches out of line hears another drum. This NEVER gets old. I've just finished watching it on TV for about the millionth time. This is the ONE movie I can't tear my eyes from. I don't care if I'm starving, if my bladder wants to call the shots, if you send me an…Continue Reading...
“Nature has made up her mind that what cannot defend itself shall not be defended.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson My Star Wars advent calendar got to the store just in time for me to pick it up today and eat day 1 :D Thank you, Master L., for having beaten into me (not literally) the notion…Continue Reading...
- Use dropdowns or search terms above to find entries.